what is with my heart?

why do i feel so empty..?

what does my heart yearns for to be happy?

i can't even answer these questions..
once something is flowing into my mind through gossips, hatred, sadness..
n so on.. each day i would wake up n trying to find some hope..
but sometimes finding hope isn't enough.. i need something else..
to make me really motivated.. but what should i find?

is there something that will occupy the spaces in my heart..
that is bleeding for what we call "the past".
a lot has happened to me..

especially "Friends Fighting Over Each Other"
i don't want the same thing happen to me again..
i can't afford to lose my heart again..
even it is filled with love..
i feel as if some of it has leaked from my heart
through the scratches n wounds that was made
through out the things that has been happening to me..

can't afford of losing my heart to a new love..
a love that i felt all by my own..
without any help, love just came by..
n struck me with cupid's arrow as i fell in love with him..

written by pnas4eva

0 comments:



Post a Comment