Missing You

Whenever i was sad,, i'd would always see your face in my mind..

Seeing us together as we run in the fields of flowers,,
nobody was there accept for us..
The first few months was such an incredible time..
You have shown me that you really love me..

My heart could never stop loving you..
I have never felt like this before..
the first time we hold hands,,
my heart couldn't stop beating so hard!

As time goes.. i get to knew you bit-by-bit
even though you have some rough edges..
you also have a smooth side of you..
and that smooth side was mine to know all alone..

when it came to the first date, i couldn't stop the rate of my heart beating for you..
Only i knew how fast it was going and how big was your hand compared to mine..
you are the guy of my dream..i never loved someone like I LOVE YOU..

~I Love You So Much RIQ!~

Written by pnas4eva

0 comments:



Post a Comment