How and Why

Assalamualaikum and a very good evening 
To all the boys and girls of the blogger world..

today i would like to share a bit of my feelings with you..
well.. this thing have been going on throughout my life..
doesn't matter where or when..it always happen to me and i don't know why..
being together in a group has always been our trademark (various of friends and me)
don't know how and i don't know why,
but when it comes to being ignored or feel like left out.. has always been me..
or is it just my feelings overpowering my brain?

I can't figure it out what i'm doing wrong..
I've always been the talkative one in my group.. (but not always)
and so i need to ask.. what is it that i'm not doing that is making you all do this to me?
have i ever done wrong to you? (maybe once, but we've already settled it)
could it had been that i am not that kind of friend to you?
and i don't wanna do anything stupid as to either fool you or anything that can drive you away from me..

Am i not good enough to be acknowledged by your peers?
aren't we all good friends up until now? oh how am i confused..
will someone out there help me? i need some guidance...

truthfully written by

0 comments:



Post a Comment